It is important for everyone to take care of their health, and at CHWC, we are proud to provide you with access to reliable, experienced, and compassionate urologist who can help you address a variety of medical concerns. We have expanded our team to include new urology providers to make it easier for us to help you at Bryan Hospital and Archbold Medical Center. Take a look at some of the medical concerns we can address with the services we provide.
Common Conditions Treated
There are a number of common conditions that we can treat. They include:
- Overactive Bladder: If you find yourself having to go to the bathroom more frequently than you should, you may have an overactive bladder. Our urology team can conduct an exam, figure out why your bladder is overactive, and customize a treatment plan to meet your needs.
- Urinary Tract Infection: Usually shortened to UTI, this is a condition that can lead to a fever, lower abdominal pain, and even blood in the urine. We can figure out how the urinary tract infection developed. That way, we can not only treat it but also prevent it from coming back.
- Urinary Incontinence: If you find that you are urinating a little bit when you laugh, sneeze, or exercise, you may suffer from urinary incontinence. We can figure out why this has happened to you and develop a treatment plan to assist you.
- Urinary Retention: If you feel like you aren’t emptying your bladder when you go to the bathroom, you may have urinary retention concerns. A urologist from our team can conduct a full examination to develop a treatment plan on your behalf.
These are just a few of the most common conditions we treat. We can also address Interstitial cystitis, urethral strictures, genital warts, and a number of other issues. Rely on our team to assist you at our Montpelier Hospital.
Urology Care for Women
We also provide specialty care for women in our urogynecology clinic. Some of the most common conditions we address include:
- If you suffer from pelvic organ prolapse, we can help you address this concern. We can also treat mesh problems.
- We also specialize in treating female stress incontinence. That way, you have an easier time holding your bladder until you can relieve it.
- If you experience pain during sexual intercourse, we can help you treat this issue as well.
Count on our compassionate providers to give you the care you deserve.
Urology Care for Men
Our team provides specialty urology care for men as well. Some of the problems we can address include:
- We can address a wide variety of prostate problems.
- If you are trying to become pregnant, we can help you with infertility issues.
- We can also address issues related to the penis, including erectile dysfunction.
- If you have urinary or fecal incontinence, we can help you address it.
- Our team can also treat cancer involving the prostate and testicles.
If you would like to learn more about how we can assist you, reach out to our team.
Contact CHWC Today for Compassionate Urology Care
Ultimately, these are just a few of the many conditions we can address. If you are looking for a reliable, compassionate, and experienced urology team, look no further than CHWC. Our goal is to take care of all of your medical issues, and we can help you with any of your urological concerns. We will listen to you without judgment or reservation, and we will customize a treatment plan to meet your needs. Contact us today to make an appointment with one of our providers.